He'll down two cups of yogurt in seconds flat. I'm dead serious.
He even asks for it by name "ugert" or something like that in baby speak.
So I thought it was time for this mama to get creative with some yogurt.
Heck, I eat it every morning with homemade granola, so I'm all for a new FUN yogurt snack.
With the Florida hot and humid days - frozen yogurt is the way to go :)
Annie's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt is SO yummy and is a brand I trust with my little guy. And milk still plays a vital role in his development... no brainer.
They have two new flavors (super exciting) Summer Strawberry and Berry Patch (my fav), that are made with organic whole milk and organic fruit. No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. No antibiotics or synthetic hormones. Thank you, Annie!
Plus, now through May 27 you can buy (2) of them for $5 at Publix :) That's right, mamas! So buy 4!
Now, here's to fun, healthy snacking (for all) this Summer!
___ F R O Z E N Yogurt Berry Cups ___
| 2 cups Annie's Yogurt - 2 tablespoons honey - 2 tablespoons coconut oil - 1/4 cup granola - 1 1/2 cup berries | Annie's Bunny Fruit Snacks |
1. Line a 6 cup muffin tin with cupcake/muffin wrappers.
2. In a small bowl, stir together crushed granola, (extra sugar optional) and melted coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together Annie's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt and honey. Spoon (2) tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the entire crust.
4. Top with fresh berries/treats. Freeze until firm - more or less 6 hours.
5. To serve, remove from wrapper and enjoy!
___ F R O Z E N Yogurt Bites (Raspberries & Blueberries) ___
| 2 to 3 cups Annie's Yogurt - Fruit or Snack of your choice |
1. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Cover your favorite berries/fruit/snacks with Annie's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
3. Place them on the baking sheet spread out - make sure they don't touch
4. Put in freezer for 4+ hours til frozen
5. Simply place in a zip lock bag and place in freezer til gone :)
FYI - these get messy quick. Which Hudson also loves :P "messsssh" yes, baby MESS.
Pssst - how about a $15 Paypal cash giveaway? Load up on a bunch of summer treats?
CLICK HERE and leave a comment below. Winner will be chosen 5/27.
Annie's Organic Whole Milk Yogurt - all about the brand:
Nutrition: each 4-ounce serving contains 100 calories, 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat.